- Pepsi will feature Melanie Amaro, the winner of season one of the Fox series The X Factor, as the star of the commercial.
- M&M's will introduce a Brown "spokescandy".
- Doritos (continuing its user-generated "Crash the Super Bowl" contest)
- GoDaddy (featuring The Pussycat Dolls in addition to regular celebrity endorsers Jillian Michaels and Danica Patrick)
- Volkswagen (a 60-second spot advertising the third-generation Beetle featuring dogs barking to the tune of "The Imperial March")
- General Motors (four for Chevrolet and one for Cadillac)
- Acura (featuring Jerry Seinfeld in an ad for the NSX)
- Kia Motors (advertising the Optima with a spot starring Adriana Lima)
- Audi (parodying the Twilight series with an ad for the S7)
- Honda: Matthew Broderick in a reprisal of the lead role in Ferris Bueller's Day Off featuring the CR-V
- Dannon Yogurt (first Super Bowl commercial)
- Century 21 Real Estate (first Super Bowl commercial)
- Mars Incorporated
- The Coca-Cola Company
- CareerBuilder.com (reprising their "chimp" advertisement campaign)
- Relativity Media (running four advertisements for Act of Valor)
- Paramount Pictures
- Walt Disney Pictures
- Universal Pictures
- Anheuser-Busch has purchased nine slots during the game.
- Priceline.com will kill off the "Priceline Negotiator," ending William Shatner's role as spokesman for the company, a role he has held for over a decade, to make way for a new campaign that will premiere during the game.
Contribute to Commercialpedia: suggest commercials or propose edits.